"Oh my god-- This is so--" Klaus untangles the tee shirt to hold it up against himself, "It's so meaningful! Because you are cute, and you do care!"
Hence the friendship present.
"Wait, I got something for you as well!" He absolutely did not, but Klaus leans back into his cabin to grope wildly for something out of sight. He finally re-emerges, holding a set of cheap pleather bondage cuffs that he'd swiped from a burned out old goth shop in the port.
He unclips the two cuffs from each other, and tosses one to Kahl.
I need you to find a lady named Juno Steel. He's recently arrived; short, handsome, facial scarring, trenchcoat.
Chat Juno up and as naturally as possible, insinuate into the conversations the story of your recent fling with one Ruby King, fellow inmate. The more lurid the details, the better.
Klaus shakes his head sliding his hands into his pockets.
"As Klaus Zero, no I haven't. So are we having a field trip? Does it count as a field trip if technically we're going further inside the place we already are?"
no subject
Date: 2019-04-20 02:05 pm (UTC)You can get off with me if you want?
no subject
Date: 2019-04-20 02:52 pm (UTC)Where have we parked up?
no subject
Date: 2019-04-20 02:54 pm (UTC)[what]
I'm not sure exactly where we are. It looks like it used to be a city, but it's overgrown now.
no subject
Date: 2019-04-21 01:43 pm (UTC)And all right. Can we take food? I'm getting kind of peckish.
no subject
Date: 2019-04-21 01:53 pm (UTC)...okay.
But I think we can find food where we're going, as well.
no subject
Date: 2019-04-21 03:15 pm (UTC)Not that I don't have a gift for dumpster diving, but it's a bit of a gourmet dice roll.
no subject
Date: 2019-04-21 03:17 pm (UTC)[...are straight boys differently nervous...?]
I'll bring something from the kitchen. And meet you on the deck?
(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2019-05-05 05:24 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2019-05-07 01:42 pm (UTC)Klaus looks more relaxed than he has since he arrived, and he flashes Kahl a sharp little grin when he sees who it is.]
Hey V for Vendetta. What's up?
no subject
Date: 2019-05-07 10:13 pm (UTC)"I got you a present. Because we're friends."
no subject
Date: 2019-05-07 11:13 pm (UTC)Hence the friendship present.
"Wait, I got something for you as well!" He absolutely did not, but Klaus leans back into his cabin to grope wildly for something out of sight. He finally re-emerges, holding a set of cheap pleather bondage cuffs that he'd swiped from a burned out old goth shop in the port.
He unclips the two cuffs from each other, and tosses one to Kahl.
"Here, friendship bracelets. We can match."
no subject
Date: 2019-05-07 11:24 pm (UTC)"I don't like being lied to," he says, with an ominous lack of affect.
no subject
Date: 2019-05-07 11:31 pm (UTC)Klaus takes a step out of his cabin towards Kahl, already distracted by putting on his half of the now separated friendship bracelets.
"Do you want to go rough them up together? I mean, I'm not really a rougher upper, but I could come and help finger wag."
(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:private: video
Date: 2019-05-14 07:35 am (UTC)private: video
Date: 2019-05-14 10:40 am (UTC)[this is not a sincere threat. It is shameless flirting.]
What do you need?
private: video
Date: 2019-05-14 10:44 am (UTC)Chat Juno up and as naturally as possible, insinuate into the conversations the story of your recent fling with one Ruby King, fellow inmate. The more lurid the details, the better.
private: video
Date: 2019-05-14 10:51 am (UTC)[He puts a hand to his heart. Oh, Klaus has got this.]
private: video
Date: 2019-05-14 11:33 am (UTC)[So, dutifully, a little sing song;]
Thank you, Klaus.
Re: private: video
Date: 2019-05-14 11:39 am (UTC)[Delivered in the exact same singsong.]
Hope the guy deserves it.
private: video
From:Re: private: video
From:Re: private: video
From:no subject
Date: 2019-05-25 04:32 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2019-05-25 07:17 pm (UTC)[He pauses to think.]
Other Klaus had. Alpha Klaus? If that's going to happen every other month someone needs to make a graph so I can keep track of the Klauses.
[Then, like he's just thought of an amazing joke:]
Oh shit, I could give them numbers!
no subject
Date: 2019-05-25 07:20 pm (UTC)....Meet me on deck. Please.
[no numbers!!!]
Sorry, in work so I'm a bit extra slow x
Date: 2019-05-25 08:07 pm (UTC)[And, sure enough, he's going to slink up to meet with his warden.]
xx
Date: 2019-05-25 10:37 pm (UTC)Credence is there, of course, and he straightens up and nods when he sees Klaus.
"Have you been in the Enclosure?"
no subject
Date: 2019-05-25 10:42 pm (UTC)"As Klaus Zero, no I haven't. So are we having a field trip? Does it count as a field trip if technically we're going further inside the place we already are?"
(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From: